Friday, August 10, 2012

Similar Samsung Mobile Phones With iPhone

Similar Samsung Mobile Phones With iPhone

Focus feud Apple and Samsung in the courtroom now switch to the iPhone icon. Company based in Cupertino, California that was asked a former employee and award-winning graphic designer to support the claim that the Samsung gadget looks "confusing because of the resemblance".

Is Susan Kare, who in 1982 and 1986 also intervened in designing icons for original Macintosh and has menelitif 11 Korean mobile phone companies, including Galaxy S and Epic 4G. In his testimony, saying that he was deceived Karea by Samsung gadget on pre-trial meeting.

There is a large conference table with a lot of phones on it. I can see the screen. So I want to take the iPhone to make assertions about the user interface (UI), but that I hold is a Samsung.

I consider myself as someone who is fairly detailed look at the graph. But it turns out I made a mistake with one another.

Meanwhile, Samsung's chief counsel Charles Verhoeven, with careful attention to the visual differences between the common icons on the iPhone and Samsung gadgets, including the short message and calendar.

Kare testimony shows many similarities to the Samsung phones, including the rounded corners and various style icons. "It is my opinion, that the whole collection of graphical features that make the overall visual impression could confuse consumers," said Kare in the courtroom.

As we all know Apple argued that the buyers may be confused between the Samsung and the iPhone, and accused the South Korean company copied the design and features. Meanwhile, Samsung, has accused Apple violated its wireless technology patents.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Thank you for a good webpage and I hope you preserve up the great function. If you do I will keep on to checked out it.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protector

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright Search Technologies 2012 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Recly Pitunov.